Website Minds With Purpose
Minds with a Purpose looking for an organized and motivated individual looking to help with event planning. You will be the manager of the event planning and will be responsible for event organization, event setup and cleanup, and procuring new event locations. You will be working directly with the director of marketing and the CEO. Once the Event Planning is assembled you will transition into a primarily managerial role.
This is a part-time, mostly on-site, paid position with a minimum workload of 20hrs/week. Pay is commission based and will increase based on the number of events you have. This is a permanent position and will likely evolve into a full-time position.
- Help the agency plan and organize new events.
- Help the agency decide on venue locations.
- Attending events to help with setup and cleanup.
- Manage your team of at least 2+ employees.
- Weekly check-ins with the director of marketing.
- 1+ years experience in sales or marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Have a car to travel to events.
- Experience with Notion or other project management tools.
- Degree hospitality management, business management, marketing, or related field
- Prior project management experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com