Minds With Purpose
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to help manage the Digital Media team. They will work with photographers, videographers, and any other digital media employees on their team, to create and approve stunning content to be posted to Minds with a Purpose. The Digital Media Manager must be in regular contact with the Social Media Manager to make sure content meets the needs of the agency as well as presenting a positive image for the business.
This is a part-time paid position with an opportunity for full-time employment. You will start with project-based pay as you work with clients and your team. You will transition to hourly/salary pay once you have a sufficient team to manage.
- Manage the Digital Media team.
- Perform photography and/or videography work if needed.
- Edit and approve video and photo content to be posted to Minds with a Purpose socials.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to finalize content that will be posted to MWP socials.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to create new digital media projects.
- Keep the online media library up to date.
- Post content to and maintain the MWP YouTube page.
- 2+ Photo and video editing
- Must be knowledgeable with photo and video editing software, such as (InDesign, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro.
- Familiar with different social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of latest social media trends.
- Degree in digital media, graphic design, or related field
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com